Each year, Norfolk Collegiate's Development Office coordinates several special events which not only help to make memories for students and build relationships between adults in our school community, but they also supplement our Annual Fund.
The primary events include Homecoming & Fall Fair, the Annual Auction and the Golf Classic. These signature fundraising events celebrate our students, parents, faculty, alumni and community friends. With nearly 1,000 combined guests and participants at our events for the 2014-15 school year, we were able to raise more than $150,000 (net) for the Annual Fund.
In order to maintain the momentum of our growing events and to continue to provide our Norfolk Collegiate family and friends with the most memorable experiences, we need your support. Our sponsorship program initiative allows organizations to make sound and constructive investments in Norfolk Collegiate.
Your investment will ensure that our students continue to receive the best education through innovative technology, rigorous instruction from professional educators and leaders, comprehensive athletic and art programs and more. .
There are a number of opportunities for organizations and families who hope to customize their contribution to Norfolk Collegiate, whether it is sponsoring our events annually, making a one-time donation or customizing an ongoing donation. Marketing, advertising, branding and acknowledgment will be based on your donation plan and is outlined in the Annual Special Events Sponsorship Package.
If your company chooses to donate time and/or in-kind donations, we will work to create a sponsorship rewards package that is right for you. By investing in Norfolk Collegiate's special events, your company will have the opportunity to interact with and engage our school community members in a variety of ways:
- Company banner (provided by sponsor) to be displayed during each event
- Special acknowledgment in the 2016-17 Annual Report
- Special acknowledgment in Inside Business
- Permission to include and distribute your company’s promotional materials at each event
- Acknowledgment in Oak Connection, Norfolk Collegiate’s eNewsletter
- Acknowledgement on the Norfolk Collegiate Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Company logo listed on events page of Norfolk Collegiate’s website with link to company website
- Opportunity to co-host an on-campus event, i.e. career presentation, movie screening, usage of the King Boardroom, reception in the Franklin Lobby of the Meredith Center for the Arts, etc.
- Plus many more opportunities specific to each of our special events throughout the year!
For further questions, please email Kate Pringle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.480.2348
Thank you to our 2016-17 Annual Special Events SPonsors!
Chris Lacey Cleaning Services
Kirven Orthopedic Group