PORTRAIT OF A GRADUATE
Student outcomes are the foundation of our instructional program. At Norfolk Collegiate School, our goal is to create well-rounded, independent thinkers who will thrive in their local and global communities. We achieve this through our “Portrait of a Graduate” philosophy.
- Our graduates have the academic tools, passion for learning and flexibility to thrive wherever life takes them and wherever they choose to go.
- Our graduates are self-motivated and inquisitive, recognizing that knowledge and wisdom are lifelong pursuits.
- Our graduates are confident, independent thinkers who pursue new endeavors to learn from successes and challenges alike.
- Our graduates have developed an individual moral compass — rooted in integrity, responsibility and respect — that guides them to the right course of action.
- Our graduates have a sense of compassion that motivates them to both participate and lead in their local and global communities.